Berry eton mess
Prep time 10 minutes
Cook time 30 minutes
6 egg whites
6 tbsp fine sugar
450g plain yogurt
300ml double cream, lightly whipped
8 meringue balls, broken to bite size pieces
225g fresh raspberries
- To make meringue balls: place egg whites into the mixer and whip to soft peaks. Add fine sugar and keep whisking until firm.
- Preheat the oven to 165 degrees celsius. Pipe the whisked egg whites into small balls, onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until firm and hard. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, mix the yogurt, whipped cream and meringue balls together.
- Scoop a tablespoon of cream yogurt mixture into 4 highball glasses.
- Top with berries and repeat layers.