Traditional dubois warm chocolate fondant
“His (Jean-Charles Dubois) chocolate fondant is one of the best I’ve had so far! I like his tip of keeping the batter in the fridge before baking.”
– Sharon Tan
Serves 10 Prep time 15 minutes
Cook time 14 minutes
190g dark chocolate Valrhona, 55percent of cocoa (available at the Valrhona store at Three-Sixty Market Place)
• Melt mixture over a bain marie at low heat.
• Add mixture (A) into (B).
• Add (C) into mixture (A+B).
• Spoon mixture into a large piping bag.
• Pipe into pastry rings (6cm wide; 4cm deep), bake in a 180 degree Celsius oven for 14 minutes.
• Turn chocolate fondant out on a plate. Serve with salted caramel or vanilla ice-cream.